WEBSITE : http://thinkief.org/
2. FEEL SAFE FOUNDATION - KOLKATA : +918240362462
Feel Safe Education and Sports Foundation is an independent non-governmental organization committed to help people of our country, to enrich them with proper education on emergency care, first aid and lifesaving training and to implement safety.
WEBSITE : http://www.feelsafefoundation.com/
3. COUNSEL INDIA : ( DELHI ) 8279936203
They are based in Saket NewDelhi and conduct workshop and classes on topics like " Counseling Master class " , Parenting workshop and work in sphere of Mental health well being , they also lend a helpling help for those in need through their Suicide Helpline initative : 7065922160
WEBSITE : http://counselindia.com/
4. The Safety Net : https://www.thesafetynet.in/
Dr Vijayshree Patil is a young, dynamic anaesthesiologist and
an intensive care specialist who has individually trained more than 2500 people for basic life support and first aid skills. Knowledge based video and trainings which can be accesed through the website.
5. NOWANDME.COM : I Want to shout out and seek advice but love to keep my name a secret , Speak your heart out and seek advices from other fellow mate keeping your identity hidden - https://nowandme.com/
CONTACT US FOR :
1. FIRST AID TRAINING
2. LIFE SWIMMER ( BEACH GAURD TRAINING )
3. ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE HELP
4. DISASTER MANAGEMENT TRAINING OR DEVICES
5. WORKSHOPS IN SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
6. PSYCOLOGIST AND EXPERTS IN MENTAL HEALTH
WE ACT AS A PLATFORM TO CONNECT AND MANAGE BEST TRAINERS AND COUNCILLORS WITH THOSE SEEKING THEM.
IF YOU SEEK TO LIST YOUR ORGANIZATION OR ABOUT YOURSELF EMAIL US AT : INDIANHELPLINE@HOTMAIL.COM
IF YOU SEEKING ANY PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY FOR NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES LIKE GST, ACCOUNTS , WEBSITE MAKING ETC DROP YOUR MESSAGE